Thursday 14 February 2013

More you might not know about me #5



One of my (irrational) OCD things is to peel labels off things once they've been purchased... I cannot leave a price tag, sticker or advertising label on something either I, or someone else I live with/visit/happen to know, have bought... If you ever check out my book shelves or DVDs, CDs or anything of mine it will not have a price tag on it... Why? Because it's no longer for sale!!! Nor does it need a sticker with "bonus track" or "shortlisted for the Booker Prize" stuck to it... it doesn't need anything on it to promote it's sale because I already bought it!!! OK?

1 comment:

  1. > Why? Because it's no longer for sale!

    Hah, good point! Amusing/interesting habit. Kind of a collectable thing too as years go by...if you save the tags/stickers you take off.

    ReplyDelete